Our wayfinder volunteers tell us time and time again they LOVE the excercize of walking 3 - 4miles a day while escorting our patients and visitors to their destination. Our beautiful hospital is a great place to get in your steps while helping others in a very meaningful way.
Volunteering as part of a positive and respectful team at a Top 100 hospital you will brighten peoples' days, assist those in need, and make a difference in big and little ways.
If you exude warmth and excel in hospitality, like to move around, and enjoy meeting new people, then we want to hear from you! Contact us to find out how you can become a Mercy Hospital Wayfinder. Call us at 763-236-8011 or apply online at www.allinamercy.org.
- Customer Service
- People Skills
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 15
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum Four hour shift every other week/ 50 hrs
- Must also complete health screening (no cost)
- Office Magicians Needed
- Join our Top 100 Team
- If you think babies are cute,...
- Much better than just a walk in...
- Guest Service Superstars Needed
- Be a Barista- Brighten Someone's...
- We understand that hospitality...
- We sell beautiful things and...
- Volunteers are part of the...
- Thank you for visiting Mercy...
- Early Bird Greeter
- Volunteer in PT in the AM or PM