Martin Volunteers is a program of United Way that recruits volunteers for non-profit agencies in Martin County.
The mission of the organization where this opportunity is located is to provide exceptional health care, hope and compassion to every person, every time.
Reception Desk volunteers are needed to greet and assist patients and visitors. Phone and minimal computer usage. Must create warm and welcoming environment. Must work well with others and have pleasant manner.
Minimum committment is 4 hours per week for 6 months. Must be over the age of 18.
Background Check and TB Test required.
Please contact us for more information and an application.
- Office Reception
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Four hour minimum
- Sitting and some walking
- Thrift Store - multiple...
- Child Care Assistant (000577)
- Thrift Store (00395)
- Receptionist (001207)
- Receptionist (001155)
- Successful Families Assistant...
- Website Maintenance (001255)
- Director of First Impressions...
- Museum Guide (001226)
- Receptionist/ Clerical (001197)
- Victim Advocate (001163)
- Clothing Distribution &...
- Thrift Store (000397)
- Teacher Assistant (001302)
- Thrift Store (001199)
- Receptionist (00549)
- Library Helper (001195)
- Cafeteria Volunteer Positions...
- Receptionist (001231)
- Receptionist/ Appointment Setter...