Martin Volunteers is a program of United Way that recruits volunteers for non-profit agencies in Martin County.
The mission of the organization where this opportunity is located is to provide exceptional health care, hope and compassion to every person, every time.
Thrift Store volunteers are needed Monday through Saturday, morning and afternoon. Min. 4 hour shift. Varied locations through out Martin County.
Some lifting, reaching, bending, standing & walking.
Minimum committment is 4 hours per week for 6 months. Must be over the age of 18.
Background Check and TB Test required.
Please contact us for more information and an application.
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3 hour minimum
- Some lifting, reaching, bending, standing and walking
- Board Member (001013)
- Personal Care Scheduler (001230)
- Clerical (000360)
- Disaster Preparedness Scheduler...
- Thrift Store - multiple...
- Special Event (01242)
- Receptionist (001207)
- Meals on Wheels Delivery Driver...
- Receptionist/ Clerical (001197)
- Balance Coach (001235)
- Victim Advocate (001163)
- Meal Preparation #001239
- Administrative Support (001160)
- Graphic Design Intern (001225)
- Successful Futures Assistant...
- Administrative Assistant -...
- Furniture Refinisher to work...
- Singers (001142)
- Receptionist/ Appointment Setter...
- Thrift Store (001204)