Martin Volunteers is a program of United Way that recruits volunteers for non-profit agencies in Martin County.
The mission of the organization where this opportunity is located is to provide exceptional health care, hope and compassion to every person, every time.
Thrift store volunteers who are friendly, outgoing are wanted to join this team. Each day is different and you must enjoy interacting with all kinds of people. Use your creativity and friendly attitude to help people find that special deal in their thrift shop. You must be able to handle money and learn now to use a simple cash register. needed Monday through Saturday, morning and afternoon. Min. 4 hour shift. Varied locations through out Martin County.
Minimum of one 4 hour shift per week. Some lifting, reaching, bending, standing & walking.
Must be over the age of 18. Background Check required at agency expense.
Please contact us for more information and an application.
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3 hour minimum
- Some lifting, reaching, bending, standing and walking
- Community Patrol/Clerical ...
- Thrift Store - multiple...
- Appliance Repair #001306
- Receptionist (001207)
- Meals on Wheels Delivery Driver...
- Adult Day Club Visitors (000581)
- Receptionist (001155)
- Director of First Impressions...
- Mentor (000405)
- Museum Guide (001226)
- Receptionist/ Clerical (001197)
- Balance Coach (001235)
- Victim Advocate (001163)
- Driver (001208)
- Thrift Store (000397)
- Administrative Support (001160)
- Administrative Assistant -...
- Receptionist/ Appointment Setter...
- Thrift Store (001204)
- Receptionist (001201)