The E-Gadget Helpdesk is set up in the lobby of the Parkway Central Library every Tuesday from 3:00 - 6:00 p.m. A gadget guru will help patrons troubleshoot e-readers or tablets. They also help patrons explore and download materials from the Free Library’s extensive digital collections, including ebooks, audiobooks, music, and more.
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Basic Computer Skills
- PC Platform
- Macintosh Platform
- IT Consulting
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Book Shelving & Collection Care
- English Language Group Facilitator
- Tour Guide
- Library Outreach Volunteer...
- Music Department - programs filing
- Horticulturalist - Donatucci...
- Clerical Aides - Donatucci Branch
- Central Senior Services Computer...
- Job Readiness Computer Tutor
- Gadget Guru
- Music Department - Periodicals...
- Music Department - Newspaper...