Lend a helping hand! VHA is currently looking for Engagement Support Volunteers. As an Engagement SSupport Volunteer for our Alzheimer and Dementia program you will:
- Engage and provide support to clients with mild to moderate cognitive impairments and their caregivers
- Engage clients with various activities, such as card and brain games and conversation.
- Receive professional training by the Alzheimer Society of Toronto
Training starts in earlt September
Don't miss this opportunity and apply today!
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-3 hrs/per week
- Training through the Alzheimer Society of Toronto