Martin Volunteers is a program of United Way that recruits volunteers for non-profit agencies in Martin County.
The mission of the organization where this opportunity is located is to provide opportunities and choices that help children, families and adults to improve their quality of life through education. training and employment.
Volunteers are needed to assist with clerical duties such as helping assemble mailings, marketing efforts, answering telephones and assist with filing and data entry. Must be computer literate, organized and friendly. Tasks will relate to fundraising and/or community outreach.
Shifts available from 9 AM- 4 PM Monday - Friday. Three hour minimum requirement. Background check required.
Please contact us for more information and an application.
- Youth Services
- Community Outreach
- Financial Service Assistance
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Three hours
- Community Patrol/Clerical ...
- Clerical (000360)
- Disaster Preparedness Scheduler...
- Thrift Store - multiple...
- Fundraising Event (01242)
- Receptionist (001207)
- Meals on Wheels Delivery Driver...
- Mobile Food Pantry Stuart (00387)
- Adult Day Club Visitors (000581)
- Receptionist (001155)
- Director of First Impressions...
- Receptionist/ Clerical (001197)
- Balance Coach (001235)
- Victim Advocate (001163)
- Administrative Support (001160)
- Administrative Assistant -...
- Furniture Refinisher to work...
- Receptionist/ Appointment Setter...
- Thrift Store (001204)
- Receptionist (001201)