Martin Volunteers is a program of United Way that recruits volunteers for non-profit agencies in Martin County.
The mission of the organization where this opportunity is located is to provide opportunities and choices that help children, families and adults to improve their quality of life through education. training and employment.
Volunteers are needed to assist on special event committees:
*Pinot & Picasso Committee - early Fall through November
*White Shirt Night Committee - March through mid-June
*Art for Living Calendar marketing Committee year-round excluding summer
GIFT PLANNING COMMITTEE - includes Annual Campaign
Duties include: duties include good communication skills, great customer service skills, data entry, flexible.
Shifts available from 9 AM- 4 PM Monday - Friday. Three hour minimum requirement. Background check required.
Please contact us for more information and an application.
- Community Outreach
- Data Entry
- General Education
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Three hours
- data entry, good customer service skills, matched by abilities and skills
- Community Patrol/Clerical ...
- Thrift Store - multiple...
- Appliance Repair #001306
- Receptionist (001207)
- Meals on Wheels Delivery Driver...
- Adult Day Club Visitors (000581)
- Receptionist (001155)
- Director of First Impressions...
- Mentor (000405)
- Museum Guide (001226)
- Receptionist/ Clerical (001197)
- Balance Coach (001235)
- Victim Advocate (001163)
- Driver (001208)
- Thrift Store (000397)
- Administrative Support (001160)
- Administrative Assistant -...
- Receptionist/ Appointment Setter...
- Thrift Store (001204)
- Receptionist (001201)