Martin Volunteers is a program of United Way that recruits volunteers for non-profit agencies in Martin County.
The mission of the organization where this opportunity is located is to provide communication assistance to those with hearing loss.
Volunteers are needed to help answer phones, set appointments, copy papers, and complete Internet searches at an organization in Jensen Beach.
Must have a clear telephone voice and provide excellent customer service. Computer skills are a plus.
Please contact us for more information and an application.
- Office Reception
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Community Patrol/Clerical ...
- Thrift Store - multiple...
- Appliance Repair #001306
- Receptionist (001207)
- Meals on Wheels Delivery Driver...
- Adult Day Club Visitors (000581)
- Receptionist (001155)
- Director of First Impressions...
- Mentor (000405)
- Museum Guide (001226)
- Receptionist/ Clerical (001197)
- Balance Coach (001235)
- Victim Advocate (001163)
- Driver (001208)
- Thrift Store (000397)
- Administrative Support (001160)
- Administrative Assistant -...
- Receptionist/ Appointment Setter...
- Thrift Store (001204)
- Receptionist (001201)