Martin Volunteers is a program of United Way that recruits volunteers for non-profit agencies in Martin County.
The mission of the organization where this opportunity is located is helping kids with cancer or other life-altering or life-threatening illnesses.
Volunteers are needed to enter data into excel spreadsheets,faxing, phone calls and mailings. Hours available are 9 AM - 12 PM and 12 PM - 3 PM on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
Computer skills are a must. Sitting and standing is involved.
Please contact us for more information and an application.
- Office Reception
- Basic Computer Skills
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Three hours weekly
- Thrift Store - multiple...
- Child Care Assistant (000577)
- Thrift Store (00395)
- Receptionist (001207)
- Receptionist (001155)
- Successful Families Assistant...
- Director of First Impressions...
- Museum Guide (001226)
- Receptionist/ Clerical (001197)
- Victim Advocate (001163)
- Clothing Distribution &...
- Thrift Store (000397)
- Teacher Assistant (001302)
- Thrift Store (001199)
- Receptionist (00549)
- Library Helper (001195)
- Cafeteria Volunteer Positions...
- Receptionist (001231)
- Receptionist/ Appointment Setter...
- Thrift Store (001204)