Martin Volunteers is a program of United Way that recruits volunteers for non-profit agencies in Martin County.
The mission of the organization where this opportunity is located is helping kids with cancer or other life-altering or life-threatening illnesses.
Volunteers are needed to enter data into excel spreadsheets,faxing, phone calls and mailings. Hours available are 9 AM - 12 PM and 12 PM - 3 PM on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
Computer skills are a must. Sitting and standing is involved.
Please contact us for more information and an application.
- Office Reception
- Basic Computer Skills
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Three hours weekly
- Community Patrol/Clerical ...
- Clerical (000360)
- Disaster Preparedness Scheduler...
- Thrift Store - multiple...
- Fundraising Event (01242)
- Receptionist (001207)
- Meals on Wheels Delivery Driver...
- Adult Day Club Visitors (000581)
- Receptionist (001155)
- Mentor (000405)
- Museum Guide (001226)
- Receptionist/ Clerical (001197)
- Balance Coach (001235)
- Victim Advocate (001163)
- Administrative Support (001160)
- Administrative Assistant -...
- Furniture Refinisher to work...
- Receptionist/ Appointment Setter...
- Thrift Store (001204)
- Receptionist (001201)