Home Delivered Meals - Help particpants remain in their homes by delivering a hot noon meal Monday through Friday. Deliver as much or as little as you are able (Cold Spring and Richmound Routes)
Rural Stearns Faith in Action - Help the elderly and disabled stay in their homes by assisting with transportation, light housekeeping, friendly visits, handy-work, or respite care.(Stearns County areas including, Belgrade, Brooten, Elrosea, Melrose, Sauk Centre, New Munich, Freeport, Avon, Albany, Kimball, Eden Valley, St. Joseph, and more)
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Gift Shop Attendant
- Sunday Musical Guest Assistants
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Therapeutic Recreation Assistant
- Be a Men's Club Member!
- Faith based speakers/pastors
- Piano Player
- Meals On Wheels - Cold Spring...
- Bingo Buddy!
- Family Volunteer Opportunities!
- Assumption Home Campus Volunteer...
- Friendly Visitor or...
- Friendly Visitor,...
- Gift Shop Attendant...
- Meals On Wheels - Richmond Route
- Host/Hostess for Meals