Children of the Nations is seeking a college student or graduate with experience identifying and researching grants that would match the funding priorities of both the USA and International Departments. Desired grants would need to be specific to sustainability, resources, education, and family foundations. The volunteer would also manage and update COTN’s Master Grant Database with important information that would help each Department make a decision to work on or pass on a grant.
The volunteer will need to attend online Grant Collaboration meetings twice per month to report findings to the Grants team. This is a *remote* volunteer position, however, if the volunteer is local to Kitsap county, they must attend the meetings in-person.
- Resource Development / Management
- Grant Writing / Research
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Volunteer Receptionist
- TEACH Secondary School in Africa!
- TEACH Reading in Africa!
- 2016 Year-End Receipt Volunteers
- Grant Researcher and Database...
- Researcher for Spanish...
- TEACH Junior Secondary School in...
- TEACH Reading in Sierra Leone!
- Newspaper Researcher/Contact...
- Volunteer in MALAWI, Africa:...
- Letter Translator...
- General Resource Specialist
- TEACH Summer School in Africa!
- Donation Coordinator
- Mailing Volunteer