NorthCare Hospice provides compassionate, kind, state-of-the-art care for individuals facing a wide range of end-stage illnesses. NorthCare greatly needs volunteers who are able to offer their skills in basic home repair, installation, and other "handyman" services. Our patient's are at the end of their life and are often very ill. They may need someone to install a grabbar in their shower, build a wheelchair ramp for their home, minor electrical or plumbing work, assemble small furniture, hang curtains or photos, or any number of other home repairs.
If your talents lie in this type of work, please consider giving your time to NorthCare. There are individuals that greatly need your help. You can volunteer as much or as little as you would like- we appreciate any time you are able to give!
- Home Repair
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- As available
- Hospice House Hospitality
- Veteran to Veteran Volunteer...
- Lifetime Legacy Video Volunteers
- Share the gift of music!
- Notary Public Volunteer
- Memory Pillow or Bear Sewers
- Independence Area Friendly...
- Does your heart go out to...
- Massage Therapy Volunteer
- Handyman/Handywoman Volunteer
- Patient Care Volunteer
- Quilting Volunteers Needed for...
- Do you love art projects? Are...
- Do you have a certified Pet...
- Broad Range of Hospice...
- Hair Stylist Volunteer