NorthCare Hospice provides compassionate, kind, state-of-the-art care for individuals facing a wide range of end-stage illnesses.
Currently, NorthCare greatly needs Volunteer Notaries willing to notarize documents for patients and families. Volunteer Notaries will be asked to witness the signature on Durable Power of Attorney forms, wills, DNR documents, and other items as needed in patient’s homes or NorthCare's Hospice House located in North Kansas City Hospital.
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- As needed. 1-2/month
- Hospice House Hospitality
- Veteran to Veteran Volunteer...
- Lifetime Legacy Video Volunteers
- Share the gift of music!
- Notary Public Volunteer
- Memory Pillow or Bear Sewers
- Independence Area Friendly...
- Does your heart go out to...
- Massage Therapy Volunteer
- Handyman/Handywoman Volunteer
- Patient Care Volunteer
- Quilting Volunteers Needed for...
- Do you have a certified Pet...
- Broad Range of Hospice...
- Hair Stylist Volunteer