NorthCare Hospice provides compassionate, kind, state-of-the-art care for individuals facing a wide range of end-stage illnesses. NorthCare Hospice needs massage therapists willing to volunteer their time by giving our patients massage either in patient homes, nursing homes, or at our Hospice House located in North Kansas City Hospital.
NorthCare Hospice massage therapy volunteers provide gentle, supportive massage therapy for patients who may be frail, in pain, or elderly. Massage therapists must be licensed in the state of Missouri. Scheduling for volunteers is very flexible, and we work with your availability. You could do your volunteering during the day, in the evenings, or weekends. As a massage therapist, you may provide anywhere from one massage a month to several massages a week, whatever is convenient for you.
You, as a masasge therapist, could bring much joy and comfort to our patients and their families and we at NorthCare would be very appreciative. For more information please contact the Volunteer Department and speak with one of our Volunteer Coordinators at:
Thank you for your consideration about making a difference as a
NorthCare Hospice Volunteer!
- Massage Therapy
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Hospice House Hospitality
- Veteran to Veteran Volunteer...
- Lifetime Legacy Video Volunteers
- Share the gift of music!
- Notary Public Volunteer
- Memory Pillow or Bear Sewers
- Independence Area Friendly...
- Does your heart go out to...
- Massage Therapy Volunteer
- Handyman/Handywoman Volunteer
- Patient Care Volunteer
- Quilting Volunteers Needed for...
- Do you love art projects? Are...
- Do you have a certified Pet...
- Broad Range of Hospice...
- Hair Stylist Volunteer