Hospice volunteers provide a wonderful opporutnity to enrich the lives of hospice patients. It is often said that the last good thing that we can have at the end of our lives, is a hospice volunteer.
We are looking for support for our patients in the evening hours. These patients may live in their own homes, assisted living facilities, or nursing homes. For some patients who no longer have any family or whose family lives far away, a hospice volunteer is a much needed friend.
Commitment is flexible. No on hands care required. Must be 18 or older.
All training provided.
- Elder care
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Be a friend to a hospice patient!
- Friendly Visitor in Churubusco!
- Evening Hospice Buddy!
- Bedside Vigil Volunteer Needed
- Lend a helping hand to a hospice...
- Be A Hospice Buddy in North...
- Evening/Night Vigil Volunteer...
- Lawn Care/Yard Work
- Office Help Needed
- Vigil Volunteer-"Nobody Should...
- Be a Buddy for the Terminally...
- Be a buddy for the terminally ill!
- Breast Cancer Walk Volunteer
- Faith-Based Volunteers
- Certified Pet Visitor for...
- Bedside Vigil for Hospice...
- Be a Hospice Buddy and make a...
- Event Photographer
- Be a Hospice Buddy in Angola!
- Be a Friendly Visitor and change...