The Lunch Bunch Program is offered to children in kindergarten through fifth grade for those in need of additional adult support. Children in this program are identifed through the school and with parents approval get to participate in this program. Lunch Bunch is conducted in a group setting during lunchtime where the mentors come to meet their assigned students at school. Children with mentors are excited and look forward to meetng their special buddy's.
The benefits of the program are many but the charcter- building aspect is the most significant for lunch Bunch students that are facing challanges for young people today.
IMMEDIATE NEED IN QUAKERTOWN SCHOOLS
11:30 am -- 1:00pm TWICE A MONTH
- Literacy / Reading
- General Education
Good Match For
Kids People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- one hour twice monthly
- work well with elementary age students
- G.E.M. (Generations...
- Lunch Bunch Mentor Program ( ...
- APPRISE Can you help those on...
- Advisory Council Members -...
- Mentors needed throughout Bucks...
- Get ready to help Teaching ESL...
- Home Delivered Meals Drivers-...
- Benefits Assistance Volunteer...
- Children + Tutor = Success
- Medication Education for Seniors