Are you passionate about hunger relief? Each month we assist over 600 families in securing food. As a Food Assistance Specialist you will help be a part of the fight to end hunger. Volunteers are needed to prepare client food packages, welcome and assist clients in the self-serve shopping area, check clients out before they leave, stock shelves and more. Volunteer hours are flexible Monday-Friday and include one evening shift on Wednesdays. Youth under 16 must volunteer with a parent. Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds. Spanish speaking is a plus.
- Food Delivery / Distribution
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 3-4 hour shift a minimum of once a week.
- School age volunteers under 16 must volunteer with a parent
- Put a Smile on a Shelter Child's...
- Join the Fight to End Hunger
- Help us end homelessness -...
- Use your Spanish Speaking Skills...
- Development Assistant at NVFS
- NVFS Toy Drive Needs You!
- You Can Support the Homeless
- Help Drive Out Hunger
- Santa Needed!!!
- Looking For a Great Group...
- Holiday Gift Wrappers Needed
- Are you a hearing person who...
- Shelter Resident Transport Driver
- You can help fight Hunger!
- Prepare a Homecooked Meal for...