Are you passionate about hunger relief? Each month we assist over 600 families in securing food. As a Food Assistance Specialist you will help be a part of the fight to end hunger. Volunteers are needed to prepare client food packages, welcome and assist clients in the self-serve shopping area, check clients out before they leave, stock shelves and more. Volunteer hours are flexible Monday-Friday. Youth under 16 must volunteer with a parent. Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds. Spanish speaking is a plus.
- Food Delivery / Distribution
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 3-4 hour shift a minimum of once a week.
- School age volunteers under 16 must volunteer with a parent
- Put a Smile on a Shelter Child's...
- We Need You To Help End Hunger
- Provide shelter residents with...
- Your Smile Can Help the Hungry
- Shelter Camp Counselor
- Summer Yard Sale! (Pack-up)
- Use Your Office Skills and Warm...
- You Can Help Drive Out Hunger
- Summer Yard Sale! (Prep)
- Serve a Meal to the Homeless
- Summer Yard Sale! (Set-up)
- Help Us Supply Students With...
- Donation Room Organization
- Shelter Driver Needed to Help...
- Summer Weekends are Perfect For...
- Volunteer 'FORE" Good: Golf...