Are you passionate about hunger relief? Each month we assist over 600 families in securing food. As a Food Assistance Specialist you will help be a part of the fight to end hunger. Volunteers are needed to prepare client food packages, welcome and assist clients in the self-serve shopping area, check clients out before they leave, stock shelves and more. Volunteer hours are flexible Monday-Friday and include one evening shift on Wednesdays. Youth under 16 must volunteer with a parent. Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds. Spanish speaking is a plus.
- Food Delivery / Distribution
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 3-4 hour shift a minimum of once a week.
- School age volunteers under 16 must volunteer with a parent
- Put a Smile on a Shelter Child's...
- Join the Fight to End Hunger
- Use your Spanish Speaking Skills...
- Development Assistant at NVFS
- You Can Support the Homeless
- Help Drive Out Hunger
- Your group can make a difference...
- Bring Your Group to Help NVFS'...
- Are you a hearing person who...
- Help Shape our Young Minds: Be a...
- Shelter Resident Transport Driver
- You can help fight Hunger!
- Prepare a Homecooked Meal for...