Global Purpose Academy is seeking volunteers to assist with preparing simple healthy meals and serving food to students (ages 18 months - 5th grade).
GPA's Volunteer Cook will prepare healthy meals for the school lunch program while following federal and state guidelines for the program.
Volunteer Days: Monday - Friday Hours: 11am - 1pm
Volunteer duties inlude:
1. Establish menus in cooperation with the Director.
2. Prepare meals for students (may need to use a combination of the following: oven, microwave, gas stove).
3. Serve meals to students.
4. Clean and maintain utensils necessary to prepare meals.
5. Clean and maintain area where meals are served.
6. Prepare afternoon snack for students
- Cooking / Catering
- Food & Beverage Services
- Food Service
- Food Delivery / Distribution
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Monday - Friday 11am - 1pm
- Make a Global Difference: Share...
- Volunteer FRENCH Language &...
- SPANISH Language & Culture Teacher
- ARTS: Performing & Visual
- Skill / Talent to share with...
- Volunteer JAPANESE Language and...
- Office Management, Marketing &...
- GRANT WRITER: MAKE A DIFFERENCE...
- Health & Nutrition: Volunteer...
- Janitorial Services
- Volunteer GERMAN Language and...
- After-school Program
- Change the World: Expose...
- Volunteer KOREAN Language and...