This is an unpaid volunteer position.
Please Provide Sample Work
- We are seeking a highly motivated and talented Videographer, Editor and Producer to join our creative team. The ideal candidate is someone that excels in the visual field with attention to detail, is passionate about visual design, video editing, understands brand consistency/styling, and more importantly has a positive attitude to fit into our creative culture. The video editor will be tasked with creating MET|PLUS videos, short snippets for social media, and eventually customer interviews and longer resource videos.
- Create 2-4 min short videos using the raw footage recorded for the various projects that are consistent with our brand values and styles.
- Create marketing video ads for social media and web.
- Work directly with the board members to create the image sought
- Knowledge of Adobe After Effects, animated shorts is a huge plus and other various video software.
Videography Skills and Qualifications:
Must have own computer, videography equipment, mobile phone & Internet
Must have high level of proficiency in video editing software, Ability to create compelling visual content that is brand specific and follows our brand styling, great Communicator, Ability to work from home, Self-Motivator ,Great personality/ People Person, passion for nonprofits, customer focused, Creativity, Flexibility, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Handles constructive criticism and direction well .
- Video Production
- Animation Software
- Online Flash/Video Production
- Adobe Creative Suite
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Nonprofit Professional Crowd...
- Nonprofit 2D/3D Motion Animator...
- Nonprofit Asset Solicitor Needed...
- Nonprofit Social Media...
- Nonprofit Videographer Needed to...
- Virtual Office Assistant Needed...
- Nonprofit Job Developer Needed...
- Nonprofit Grantwriter Needed to...
- Nonprofit Storyboard Artists...