Fight for Air Climb Planning Committee
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where851 Outer RoadOrlando, FL 32814
Volunteers are needed for the 2016 Fight for Air Climb planning committee. Fight for Air Climb is dedicated to raising funds and awareness to support the mission of the American Lung Association. To make this event a success we need your help as a member of our planning committee.
Major Responsibilities Include:
* Attend the Fight for Air Climb on Saturday, March 5, 2016 (at Bank of America in downtown Orlando)
* Attend monthly committee meetings and suggest agenda items to ensure the mobilization of volunteers to meet the event’s goals.
* Promote and solicit the greater Orlando community in support of the American Lung Association- Fight for Air Climb
Meetings occur at our Lake Baldwin Office on the 2nd Thursday of every month from 12-1pm. Lunch will be provided. Anyone interested in this opportunity, please contact me at email@example.com. For questions or concerns call our office at (407) 425-5864.
- Community Outreach
- Group Facilitation
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- One hour, once a month
- Lung Force Expo Committee Member...
- Cars For The Cure Show...
- Office Adminstration Volunteer
- Street Team
- Join the Lung Action Network!
- SOUTH EAST RAMP CARS FOR THE...
- Fight for Air Climb Planning...
- Lakeland Volunteer Facilitator...
- Take a Breath of Fresh Air at...
- Volunteer Facilitator for Better...
- American Lung Association office...