Fight for Air Climb Planning Committee
WhenWed Jul 26, 2017 - Sat Mar 24, 2018
Where851 Outer RoadOrlando, FL 32814
Volunteers are needed for the 2018 Fight for Air Climb planning committee. Fight for Air Climb is dedicated to raising funds and awareness to support the mission of the American Lung Association. To make this event a success we need your help as a member of our planning committee.
Major Responsibilities Include:
* Attend the Fight for Air Climb on Saturday, March 24, 2018 (at Bank of America in downtown Orlando)
* Attend monthly committee meetings and suggest agenda items to ensure the mobilization of volunteers to meet the event’s goals.
* Promote and solicit the greater Orlando community in support of the American Lung Association- Fight for Air Climb
Meetings occur atHarry Buffalos,129 W Church Street Orlando, FL 32801 on the 3rd Thursday of every month from 4-5pm. Anyone interested in this opportunity, please contact me at email@example.com. For questions or concerns call our office at (407) 425-5864.
- Community Outreach
- Group Facilitation
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- One hour, once a month
- Silent Auction Subcommittee
- Lung Force Expo Committee Member...
- Cars For The Cure Show...
- Lakeland Volunteer Facilitator...
- Take a Breath of Fresh Air at...
- Office Adminstration Volunteer
- Street Team
- American Lung Association office...
- SOUTH EAST RAMP CARS FOR THE...
- LUNG FORCE Expo Volunteers...
- Southern Women's Show Table...
- Fight for Air Climb Planning...