Please reply with your resume or URL to your LinkedIn profile.
Help spread the word of our mission to help low income families by increasing our social media footprint.
RRRcomputer.org is seeking a Social Media Specialist to generate and actively monitor our presence across pertinent social media platforms. Astute news judgment and strong interpersonal skills are desired. The ideal volunteer should have a professional background within social media or marketing industry.
RRRcomputer.org's mission is to reclaim computers from recycling to reuse for education for low income K-6 kids. We reduce computer waste by refurbishing the computers to put back into circulation for the kids to use for internet search for research, and doing their homework assignment at home. The computers that are going to recycling is still useful for their needs. We do our part in saving the planet and improve the education of children.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Youth Services
- Public Relations
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 5 hours/week
- professional social media background
- IT Manager
- Transportation for picking up...
- Fundraiser for RRRcomputer.org
- Fund Raising Specialist
- Bilingual Interpreter / Outreach...
- Human Resource Manager/Volunteer...
- Graphic Designer for RRRcomputer...
- Videographer for Donation Drives...
- Coder Instructors (San Francisco)
- Technicians to Refurbish Donated...
- Board of Director, Secondary...
- Experienced IT Professional
- Experienced Social Media Manager
- Board of Director, Marketing...
- Grant Writers for RRRcomputer.org
- Word Press Web Design Specialist
- Chairman of the Board for...
- Board of Director, Finance Board...
- Bilingual Spanish/English...
- Social Media Specialist