We are developing a project which is to assist designated homes in being prepared for fires. This will include training families on the correct fire safety procedures, doing a safety check, and installing smoke alarms within the homes. These actions will be conducted by a Fire Prevention Team with a team leader. Training, equipment and supplies will be provided. Installation and trianing will be conducted during normal business hours by appointment or as directed by team captain.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 5-10 hours per week during noirmal operating hours
- Helping Those Who are in...
- Community Health Advisor -...
- Help Others to Coninue to Drive...
- Fire Safety Team - Home Fire...
- Disaster Case Managers - WV VOAD
- Disaster Preparedness - ARC
- CASA of Marion County
- Disability Action Center
- RSVP Marion County
- Fostering Futures - CASA
- Boys and Girls Club of Marion...