We are developing a project which is to assist designated homes in being prepared for fires. This will include training families on the correct fire safety procedures, doing a safety check, and installing smoke alarms within the homes. These actions will be conducted by a Fire Prevention Team with a team leader. Training, equipment and supplies will be provided. Installation and trianing will be conducted during normal business hours by appointment or as directed by team captain.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 5-10 hours normal business hours
- Fire Safety Teams - Fire Safety...
- Health and Safety Course...
- Fostering Futures - CASA
- Help with Feeding and Clothing...
- RSVP Monongalia County
- Helping a Senior or Someone Who...
- Disaster Case Managers - WV VOAD
- Disaster Preparedness - ARC
- Service to the Armed Forces - ARC
- Disaster Action Teams - ARC
- Help Others to Continue to Drive...