We are developing a project which is to assist designated homes in being prepared for fires. This will include training families on the correct fire safety procedures, doing a safety check, and installing smoke alarms within the homes. These actions will be conducted by a Fire Prevention Team with a team leader. Training, equipment and supplies will be provided. Installation and trianing will be conducted during normal business hours by appointment or as directed by team captain.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- 5-10 hours per week
- Assisting Your Community - WV VOAD
- Disaster Action Teams - ARC
- Disaster Case Managers - WV VOAD
- Fostering Futures - CASA
- Volunteer Services Support Team...
- Disaster Preparedness - ARC
- Food Pantry Support - Madison...
- RSVP of Boone County
- Make a Difference - CASA
- Service to the Armed Forces - ARC
- Disaster Center Assistance - ARC...
- Save a Life - ARC Dis Srvc
- Health and Safety Course...
- Help Others to Continue to Drive...
- Tax Aide Assitance - WV AARP
- Fire Safety Teams, Home Fire...