Seeking Bilingual Interpreters/Outreach Support to assist with Computer Donation/Distribution Drive to reach Asian communities for them to receive information on how to apply for a free computer from RRRcomputer.org. You will be directly helping children from your communities to get their computers.
Must be fluent in English and one of the following languages:
Please reply with a short 2-3 sentence blurb about yourself and which language(s) you speak.
RRRcomputer.org's mission is to reclaim computer from recycling to reuse for education for low income K-6 kids. We reduce computer waste by refurbishing the computers to put back into circulation for the kids to use for internet search for research, and doing their homework assignment at home. The computers that are going to recycling is still useful for their needs. We do our part in saving the planet and improve the education of children.
- Youth Services
- Cantonese / Mandarin
- Community Outreach
- English as a Secondary Language (ESL)
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 2-5+ hours/week
- IT Manager
- Transportation for picking up...
- Fundraiser for RRRcomputer.org
- Fund Raising Specialist
- Bilingual Interpreter / Outreach...
- Human Resource Manager/Volunteer...
- Graphic Designer for RRRcomputer...
- Videographer for Donation Drives...
- Coder Instructors (San Francisco)
- Technicians to Refurbish Donated...
- Board of Director, Secondary...
- Experienced IT Professional
- Experienced Social Media Manager
- Board of Director, Marketing...
- Grant Writers for RRRcomputer.org
- Word Press Web Design Specialist
- Chairman of the Board for...
- Board of Director, Finance Board...
- Bilingual Spanish/English...
- Social Media Specialist