The JCFC's volunteer application can be downloaded at www.jewishfreeclinic.org/volunteer/
Once the application is completed, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org (include volunteer position title)
Once we have received your application, we will contact you to set up an interview.
Jewish Community Free Clinic offers a wide variety of opportunities for generous people like you to give back to their community. Our ideal volunteer is someone that is happy to help support the Clinic’s mission to provide quality health care to people in need. Our opportunities are constantly evolving, ranging from roles that are purely administrative to those that involve direct patient contact and even include some that are appropriate for those seeking to lend their professional skills.
Assist with the Jewish Community Free Clinic's individual (annual giving and major gifts) and corporate philanthropy programs, including donor research, prospecting, outreach to community groups, donor engagement and organizing donor events. Candidates will demonstrate experience managing multiple tasks while having a keen attention to detail and must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Minimum 6 month commitment.
- Fluency in Spanish
- Acquaintance with Latino/Hispanic culture
- Prior experience in a medical/health/education setting preferred but not required
- Ability to interpret across two cultures so as to faciliate the provider-patient relationship
- Knowledge of medical terminology
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Researching fundraising opportunities
- Cold calling potential donors
- Tracking progress on MS Excel spreadsheets and donor tracking software
- General administrative support to Clinic's Development Department
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment