IF you're reading this then you have a heart to make a difference in the lives of our patients. By volunteering your time with Crossroads Hospice, you will be helping the people in your community. We need dedicated volunteers to spend time with patients in nursing homes, assisted living facilities, or their own private homes by providing:
companionship, music, art, pet visits, singing, reading, playing a musical instrument, spending time outdoors, or playing cards or board games.
You decide how much time you can give a month. We will match your interests and schedule.
For more information contact: 330-776-3270
- People Skills
- Elder care
- Literacy / Reading
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- PAWS for a special cause!
- Pet visits needed for hospice...
- Veteran to Veteran Volunteer
- Small Gestures, Big Reward!
- Give the Gift of Man's Best Friend
- Dynamic Duo Volunteers
- Do you want to make a Difference?
- Like watching musicals? You're...
- Bring comfort and happiness to...
- See how easy and rewarding...
- Visit with patients as an...
- Music Therapy Volunteer Needed
- Man's Best Friend - Pet...
- Assist with Activities
- Provide Peace of Mind with your...
- Volunteer needed to read to...
- Be an Ultimate Giver!
- Healthy Benefits of Volunteering
- Visit with Hospice Patients in...
- Dogs bring joy