Volunteer Services Coordinator
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where26040 AceroSte 106Mission Viejo, CA 92691
The Coordinator of Volunteer Services relays the responsibility of communicating with the program’s volunteers. His/her role depends on the ability to retain volunteering incentive through products, services, catalogs and other promotional efforts. Because G.I. Joe Search and Rescue is differentiated between two fields, administration and field work, the Coordinator of Volunteer Services is responsible to assign volunteers to each field. To do so he/she must retain quality leadership skills in order to deliver functional service to G.I. Joe Search and Rescue’s clients.
* Assists the Chairman of Volunteer Services in taking administrative responsibility over the volunteer program.
* Assists in organizing and assigning tasks to volunteers
* Retain volunteership through products, services, catalogs and promotional efforts
* Retain communication efforts to recruit and establish new volunteers.
* Further enrollment in the volunteer program by attending exhibitions.
* Organize and assign volunteering assignments based on each volunteer's schedule.
* Experience in volunteer/staff supervision and leadership preferred.
* Strong skills in leading and motivating volunteers/staff to achieve targeted goals and measurable outcomes.
* Microsoft Office proficiency.
* Must have exceptional interpersonal, public relations and communication skills.
* High level of customer service
- Administrative Support
- Business Development
- Customer Service
- Program Management
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Flexible! We'll work with you!
- Search and Rescue Medical Director
- Chairman of Development
- Assistant to the CEO
- Fundraising Coordinator
- Executive Assistant
- Volunteer Services Coordinator
- Grant Writer
- Networking, Outreach and...
- Chairman of Volunteer Services
- Chairman of Communications
- Web Developer
- Chairman of Fundraising
- CHIEF MEDICAL DIRECTOR
- Chairman of Public Relations
- Non Profit Lawyer
- Search and Rescue (SAR) Volunteer