Parks Volunteer Program - Volunteers are invited to help with various stewardship activities in city parks, trails and natural areas. Activities vary by season, and training and tools will be provided, so no prior experience is needed, only the desire to help. Opportunities are available in all neighborhoods, and many activities are great for large groups, families, or youth groups with adult supervisors. Volunteers should wear closed toed shoes and are encouraged to bring a pair of work gloves. One day or short-term service activities are also available. To help or get more information, please contact Richard Perez at firstname.lastname@example.org or (916) 808-2285.
- Environmental Education
- Habitat Restoration
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 14
- 3 hours per clean-up
- Special Event Volunteers
- Lewis/Didion Park Spruce-Up
- "Lady Bird" Rose Garden Work Days
- Glenn Hall Park Adopt-a-Park Day
- Haggin Oaks Golf Course Volunteers
- Historic City Cemetery - ADOPT A...
- Visit Sacramento
- McKinley Rose Garden Stewards
- Sacramento CERT Academy Disaster...
- Tour Guide
- Land Park Volunteer Corps
- Gardening Volunteers
- City Parks Beautification
- Social Media and Communications...
- Seymour/Wenzel Park Spruce-Up
- Treasury Consultant - CPA
- Community Days