Be a Girl Scout Troop Leader to give girls a safe place to discover their wow, connect with friends for a lifetime, and take action to make the world a better place for themselves and others. You would work in partnership with like-minded adults to support a troop of girls by;
- Delivering the Girl Scout Leadership Experience in an age-appropriate way, using the Girl Scout National Leadership Portfolio
- Attending and conducting troop meetings
- Communicating with troop parents and coordinating their contributions to the troop’s success
Picture it, use your passion to generate a girls interest and curiosity in the world around her. By rallying with other adults you will have the opportunity to hone your own skills in organizing, providing resources, and creating opportunities for girls to grow.
Girl Scouts of Greater Atlanta is also here to support you every step of the way. We can walk you through how to get started and guide you to great trainings so you will be prepared in your role.
- Child Development
- Youth Services
- Outdoor Recreation
- Teaching / Instruction
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2 - 5 hours per week
- Girl Scouts Service Unit Treasurer
- Set Up Help Needed for the 2016...
- Girl Scout Registrar
- Girl Scouts Service Unit...
- Serve at the 2016 Super STEM Expo!
- Girl Scout Outreach - Program...
- Mentor- with your support, she...
- Girl Scout Troop Leader
- Teach Girl Scouts Babysitting...
- Girl Scout Annual Fund Chair
- Girl Scout Service Unit...