Summary: The IMCM will manage and maintain all Marketing and Social Media Communications (Work from home; attend quarterly meetings)
* Maintain CPI presence on social media outlets such as website, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, and other developed online sites, as required.
* Research possible story ideas, and promotional outlets to support organization’s mission
* Participate in web editorial, marketing, and social media campaign brainstorming
* Perform quality assurance on all CPI social media outlets
* Review, edit, and proofread draft social media site contents before published
* Research traditional media outlets for media campaign outreach
* Monitor site traffic and exposure, making recommendations to enhance presence
* Must have PC, Strong computer skills, proficiency in Microsoft Office
* Working knowledge of the Web and Internet technology
* Excellent organization, writing, editing. proofreading, and interpersonal skills
* Interest in traditional and social media and marketing, online communities, youth media, and youth issues
* Will work with selected individual’s schedule.
Salary and Application Information:
* Non-salaried, Volunteer Position Only
- Website Project Management
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Content Management Systems
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- It's flexible. Will work with your schedule.
- Ability to work effectively with others in small group.