JerseySTEM is an all volunteers grassroots non-profit agency dedicated to bridging the Innovation Gap, the Opportunity Gap and the Gender Gap in STEM education. We provide free of charge after-school, project-based, hands-on, team structures programs in Science, Technology, Engineering and Math to underserved students in New Jersey. Classes include: Robotics, Coding, Engineering, Life Sciences, etc. and are focused on kids grade 5-8. The programs last 10 weeks and are taught predominantly by volunteer college students that we recruit, train, transport and mentor as they donate 2 hours/week to the program.
Minecraft can be used as an educational tool allowing exploration and creativity.
ChathamSTEM seeks the help of Minecraft experts to organize and manage an educational implementation of the system for kids grade 4-8.
- General Education
- Computer Science
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- STEM Speaker Series coordinator
- Executive Assistant to the Board...
- Corporate Engagement Manager Role
- Academic Director
- Community Manager (Newark, NJ)
- Mentoring program coordinator
- App Inventor Coach
- Retail Stores Fundraising...
- Event organizer/recruiter for...
- Public Relations for a Community...
- CyberPatriot program advisor
- Coach/Mentor Engineering...
- Sponsors Development
- Organizational Chart maintenance
- G Suite Administrator
- NationBuilder and Fundraising...
- Constant Contact Voluteer
- High School Counseling for STEM...
- ConstantContact expert