If you are interested in Social Work, Psychology, or any helping profession this internship is for you!
Learn how to provide Crisis Intervention
Support victims of sexual assault
Gain valuable non-profit management experience
Obtain valuable training to help further your career
We have limited availability for internships during spring, fall, and summer semesters. Please contact us for more information.
- Office Management
- Grant Writing / Research
- Crisis Counseling
- Case Work / Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Free Training Provided
- Provide help and hope in Dallas
- Volunteer Advocates-Help those...
- Fundraising and outreach
- Advocate- Help those in need!
- Special Event, BIG NIGHT OUT!!!...
- Daytime Crisis Advocate-Help...
- Help Collin County!
- Bilingual Advocate-impact lives!
- Volunteer Licensed Counselor or...
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center...
- Fundraising and Event Committee...
- Administrative Ambassador! Smile...
- Crisis Intervention Internship...