Plan 36B is 501(c)(3) organization that empowers others to create an altogether new life experience despite dire circumstances. Plan 36B serves every human being in need of a radical shift in circumstances. Our clients create lasting change that permanently breaks the cycle of dependence, pain, and suffering that can travel from generation to generation. We enable our clients to become productive and contributing participants in their families and in society. We define our success by the number of lives changed.
Anyone dealing with domestic abuse, financial stressors, loss of employment, addictions, serious health issues, and strained family relationships is thrown into the chaos of dealing with the many ramifications related to their struggle. The emotional, financial, social, and spiritual shockwaves affect the very fabric of their being. The helplessness, isolation, fear, and hopelessness can be profound and lonely.
We help in a substantial way. We provide hope and a pathway to relief. We deliver a remarkable program that creates radical change from the inside out. Participants learn to re-master the areas of their life in which they struggle and regain their balance. They get an undeniable first-hand experience of what it means to live in a world where anything is possible. They create an entirely new mindset that enables them to powerfully move forward in life. A new future becomes visible that’s inspiring and achievable. They begin thinking, speaking, feeling, and doing things differently. The program is highly impactful to anyone who has fallen on difficult times and struggles in life.
Your qualifications make you an ideal candidate with for the position:
- A commitment to and understanding of Plan 36B’s beneficiaries.
- Savvy diplomatic skills and a natural affinity for cultivating relationships and persuading, convening, facilitating, and building consensus among diverse individuals.
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and a passion for improving the lives of Plan 36B’s beneficiaries.
- Strong implementation skills.
Reports to and works closely with the Director Of Marketing, Public Relations, & Communications. Responsible for implementing marketing strategies and maintaining the brand image.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supports and implements all marketing efforts.
- Responsible for management of marketing projects which may include promotional events, community trade shows, and special projects. Manages the integrity and evolution of a company's brand - the sum total of the public's visual and mental image of the enterprise.
- Quality control: ensures visual appeal of web offering, including shopping cart experience and overall customer experience of web site.
- Oversees blog and social media posts.
- Helps manage website with regular post updates and online ordering.
- Collects Google Analytics data and evaluates consumer analytics and consumer purchasing trends.
- Works with the Director of Marketing to keep the brand fresh and appealing.
- Heavily involved in major advertising campaigns, ensuring that the psychological image of the brand is communicated in a way that prevents drift from the company's core values or image.
- 2o hours/flexible
- Social Media / Blogging
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Sales Marketing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 20 HOURS/MONTH