Be the smiling face who greets patients and visitors to the new Penn Medicine Southern Chester County facility in West Grove, PA. As the Information Desk volunteer, you will provide directions to physician offices and assist patients as they register for diagnostic tests in radiology and the laboratory. Your warmth and friendliness will create a welcoming setting for patients, visitors and staff.
Free self parking is available. Volunteer jackets are purchased from the volunteer services office for $22. A volunteer must complete the volunteer application process which includes a personal interview, criminal background and TB screening test.
This opportuntiy is available on Wednesday afternoon.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3-4 hours/week
- TB screening, Flu Shot (Free)
- Patient Transportation/Escort...
- Pet Therapy Volunteer Team
- Recovery Room Clinical Support
- Red Coat Ambassador
- Cheermobile Volunteer
- Radiology Patient Transportation
- Information Desk Meet & Greet
- Cardiology Support Volunteer
- W.A.G.S. Gift Shop Volunteer
- Mail Room/Store Room
- Shuttle Bus Greeter
- Encore Consignment Shop Volunteer
- Community Nutrition Liaison
- "Healing Hearts" Cardiac Patient...
- Ambulatory Care Center Volunteer