We need Board Members to help steer programming in Arlington, Alexandria and Washington DC. Jane Franklin Dance presents projects for older adults, family-friendly performances, after school and intensive camps. The artistic productions are unique partnerships with music, media, and visual artists. If you have the time to offer your expertise, there are several board vacancies.
The Board of Directors:
* networks with business and non-profit organizations in Alexandria & Arlington;
* cultivates donors and promotes individual giving;
* aids in program planning and offers guidance in marketing and financial management
Expected Time Commitment: The board meets every 4 to 6 weeks on Tuesdays evenings at 7 pm at 3700 S Four Mile Run Drive in Arlington. If you are interested, find information and a Board of Directors packet at http://www.janefranklin.com/contact/volunteer, and respond to this call for volunteers.
- Theater Arts
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Visual Arts
- Music Arts
- Arts Administration
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Meet every 6 weeks at 7 pm on Tuesdays