We have immediate openings for the JFD Board of Directors. Fine projects await plus outreach for youth and activities for older adults. Provide guidance and experience for the coming year! Help us refine our work as we make logical choices to better serve the community. If you have the time to offer your expertise, join Jane Franklin Dance Board of Directors. Look through the Board of Directors Packet 2018-19 for details.
The Board of Directors:
* networks with business and non-profit organizations in Alexandria & Arlington;
* cultivates collaborative exchanges with other organizations;
* aids in marketing, development and financial management decisions
Expected Time Commitment: The board meets every 6 weeks on Tuesdays evenings at 7 pm at 3700 S Four Mile Run Drive in Arlington.
If you are interested, find information and a Board of Directors packet at http://www.janefranklin.com/contact/volunteer, and respond to this call for volunteers.
- Theater Arts
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Visual Arts
- Music Arts
- Arts Administration
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Meet every 6 weeks at 7 pm on Tuesdays