Active Retirees Needed to Volunteer at our Blood Center and in the Community!
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereVarious sitesSeattle, WA 98104
Use your experience and abilities and help us save lives of local area patients by becoming a Blood Center Volunteer!
Our volunteers are vital links in a critical life-saving chain. Our positions are unique in that you not only make a direct impact on lives of patients and families in your own community, but you get to directly interact with the staff and donors who are partners in that process with you. We encourage active seniors to join us in this mission.
Whether you are registering donors at our Donor Centers or at a blood drive in your community, caring for donors after they've given blood, phoning donors to thank them and remind them of their appointments, delivering blood to labs, or a whole host of other promotional and administrative positions the Blood Center can use your talents, skills, passion and willingness to help.
Volunteers are needed now for daytime and evenings, weekdays and weekends in your community. We have multiple locations to serve you, flexible schedules to accommodate your lifestyle, and plenty of free parking! Contact us today to become part of our team!
- Customer Service
- People Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
- Community Outreach
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum of a couple 4-6 hour shifts a month.
- Administrative Assistant
- Help Save Lives in Pierce County!
- Interested in a Career in...
- Active Retirees Needed to...
- Care for Blood Donors in...
- Volunteer Ambassador Needed for...
- Help Save Lives in Kitsap,...
- Couriers Needed! Drive Our...
- Register Blood Donors in the...
- Care for Blood Donors in the...
- Register Blood Donors in...
- Greet, Register or Care for...