Martin Volunteers is a program of United Way that recruits volunteers for non-profit agencies in Martin County.
The mission of the organization where this opportunity is located is to serve and safeguard all persons in Martin County and insure the quality of life through the effective delivery of law enforcement.
Volunteers are need to attend monthly meetings on crime prevention topics and act as liaison between the Sheriff's Office and their community.
Must attend monthly meetings, disseminate information to residents, observe and report suspicious activity in their community.
Please contact us for more information and an application.
- Community Outreach
- Safety & Disaster Education
- Law Enforcement
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Community Patrol/Clerical ...
- Clerical (000360)
- Disaster Preparedness Scheduler...
- Thrift Store - multiple...
- Fundraising Event (01242)
- Receptionist (001207)
- Meals on Wheels Delivery Driver...
- Adult Day Club Visitors (000581)
- Receptionist (001155)
- Mentor (000405)
- Museum Guide (001226)
- Receptionist/ Clerical (001197)
- Balance Coach (001235)
- Victim Advocate (001163)
- Administrative Support (001160)
- Administrative Assistant -...
- Furniture Refinisher to work...
- Receptionist/ Appointment Setter...
- Thrift Store (001204)
- Receptionist (001201)