During these uncertain times, how can we help?
See below to access our COVID-19 Resource Hub, and to explore our growing directory of both COVID-19-specific and virtual volunteering opportunities.
The Center for Family Support Foundation is seeking trustees to help raise vital revenue for the organization. We seek individuals who have access to affluence and influence. The Foundation needs assistance opening new doors and identifying new resources. We seek individuals who are comfortable with the fundraising process, or those who have a willingness to learn about how to raise money.
333 SEVENTH AVENUE 9TH FLOOR, NEW YORK, NY 10001, US
The Center for Family Support Foundation is responsible for raising money to support the programs and services of The Center for Family Support, which is committed to providing support and assistance to individuals with developmental and related disabilities.
* Commit to the mission and vision of The Center for Family Support
* Fulfill the fiduciary responsibility of a trustee through the approval of a fundraising budget and by providing oversight throughout the year.
* Attend and actively participate in the following:
A. All regularly scheduled Foundation Board meetings
B. At least one standing committee of the Foundation Board or a special project
C. Select Foundation Board sponsored special receptions, seminars and meetings.
* Raise a minimum of $2500 annually
* Trustees will provide financial leadership through
1.Contributions to the Annual Fund
2. Support of any campaign or major initiative sponsored by the Development Office
3. Support of Special Events, including the Golf Outing.
* Trustees will utilize their personal influence to attract philanthropic support from individuals, foundations and corporations to meet fundraising goals
* Serve as an advocate to The Center for Family Support and all the individuals and families we serve:
A. In your community, business and social activities
* By introducing prospective donors/volunteers to the organization
We'll work with your schedule.
333 Seventh Avenue, 9th FloorNew York, NY 10001
May 15, 2020