Martin Volunteers is a program of United Way that recruits volunteers for non-profit agencies in Martin County.
The mission of the organization where this opportunity is located is to provide research-based knowledge and educational programs enabling people to make practical decisions to improve their quality of life.
Volunteers are needed to assist the Office Manager by greeting the public, organizing, answering phones and other administrative functions. This is a lively office with visits from homeowners and commercial landscapers. The location is off A1A in Stuart near Indian Street.
Must be able to lift 5-10 lbs.
Minimum commitment is 2 days weekly.
Monday - Friday 10 A.M. - 2 P.M.
Please contact us for more information and an application.
- Administrative Support
- Office Reception
- Environmental Education
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Four hours
- Twice weekly. Must lift 5-10 lbs.
- Community Patrol/Clerical ...
- Personal Care Scheduler (001230)
- Clerical (000360)
- Disaster Preparedness Scheduler...
- Thrift Store - multiple...
- Fundraising Event (01242)
- Receptionist (001207)
- Meals on Wheels Delivery Driver...
- Receptionist/ Clerical (001197)
- Balance Coach (001235)
- Victim Advocate (001163)
- Meal Preparation #001239
- Administrative Support (001160)
- Successful Futures Assistant...
- Administrative Assistant -...
- Furniture Refinisher to work...
- Singers (001142)
- Receptionist/ Appointment Setter...
- Thrift Store (001204)
- Receptionist (001201)