Support older adults and their families in the greater Washington, DC area by volunteering with Seabury at community events. Connect seniors to resources, make new friends, and get to know your community. Dates, times, and locations vary with each event; contact Seabury for more information.
- Event Planning / Management
- Event Management
- Elder care
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Community Outreach
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Photographer Needed
- Enrich the Lives of Seniors
- Activity Volunteer Needed for...
- Activity Volunteer
- SalesForce Volunteer
- Strength Training Insturctor
- Website Redesign or Update
- Poster Designer Needed
- Joomla Website Volunteer Needed
- Volunteer Leader
- Super Fun Group Volunteer...
- Help us Connect through Social...
- Invest in DC's Seniors, Join our...
- Enhance the Lives of Seniors in...
- Tai Chi Teacher for Seniors
- Volunteer for Small Office...
- Website Support
- Afternoon Weekday Receptionist...
- Administrative and Clerical...