Position is responsible for assisting the Coordinator with maintaining contact with parents & volunteers. Communicate practice schedules & events. Perform appropriate sign in/sign out procedures; organize snacks/drinks for practices and competitions.
1. Keep and maintain parent/volunteer contact database.
2. Notify parents/volunteers of practice schedules as directed by Coordinator.
3. Attend practices and insure all athletes and volunteers sign in and sign out.
4. Coordinate schedule of volunteers to provide snacks and water for each practice.
5. Assists with escorting athletes with going to bathroom (as needed)
6. Follows established procedures in the event of an athlete’s injury.
7. Models sports-like behavior and maintains appropriate conduct towards players, officials, and spectators.
1. Attends quarterly volunteer meetings
2. Performs any other related duties as assigned by the Coordinator & Athletic Director.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities, who are otherwise qualified, to perform the essential functions.
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities Required)
Must possess the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with Embracing Legacy administrators, parents, and players. Effective communication, attention to detail, and computer skills required.
Duties are normally performed in a recreational environment or outdoors. Duties may be occasionally performed on field trips away from Embracing Legacy.
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Basic Computer Skills
- Youth Services
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Saturdays 9:30 - noon;
- See description; Send Resume.