St Johns Housing Partnership is looking for someone to convert our current website to a wordpress platform in order for us manage and update our content with as little technical skill as possible (simple enough for an admin to update). We’ve begun the process but need help with the following:
- Cleanup current site to closely match old site where possible (sjhp.org vs beta.sjhp.org)
- Convert banners currently on drupal to wordpress
- Create landing pages for adword campaigns
- Increase download speed
- Tie in facebook updates to website updates
The new wordpress theme doesn’t have to match exactly but we’d like to keep the color schemes and navigation menus.
Our overall goal is to increase donations, public awareness of our free programs and volunteer recruitment.
In exchange for helping us, the elderly and disabled in our community, we’ll provide an official Letter of Recommendation, recommendation on LinkedIn and any introduction to our business partners and other resources as needed.
St. Johns Housing Partnership is a non-profit organization that creatively blends a unique force of individuals and community volunteer support groups, (business, corporate, educational and religious) to increase opportunities for Affordable Housing and Affordable Living in North Florida. SJHP also offers Emergency Repairs, Wheelchair access, Foreclosure Prevention Assistance, Financial Literacy and Credit Counseling to communities in north Florida.
- Web Design
- Website Project Management
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Website Programming
- Sales Marketing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Experience with wordpress, content management and landing pages