The Book Fairies is launching a program called 100 People Who Care About Reading. I would love to have a simple logo that we can use to mark the program.
We also need a poster created that states that Douglas Elliman (look online for the logo) is a collection point for The Book Fairies. This will hang in their window.
1. The Book Fairies logo
2. Partners with Douglas Ellian
3. Book Collection Location
4. our mission stated on the bottom: The Book Fairies is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization that collects reading materials for people in need throughout metropolitan New York. The reading materials foster literacy and academic success, provide a respite from personal struggles, and nurture a love of reading across age groups.
5. Not sure of the words to use but something simple that explains that they are collection new and used books for children in need across metropolitan New York.
Average hours: project based
- Graphic Design
- Literacy / Reading
- Graphic Design / Print
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Project dependent. Ranges from 0-5 hours per week
- seeking a skilled graphic artist with vision and creativity
- Volunteer Coordinator for Book...
- Weekly Book Sorting Position
- Special Events Coordinator for...
- Seeking Board Members for The...
- Community Outreach Volunteer for...
- Book Fairies Warehouse Supervisor
- Graphic Designer for The Book...
- Book Fairies Grant Writer
- Book Donation Program Volunteer
- Public Relations Volunteer for...
- Book Sorting Trainer
- Social Media Coordinator for The...