The Warehouse Supervisor will be responsible for training volunteers, handling incoming and outgoing books, and he general structure and organization of the warehouse. The volunteer can work 1-3 days a week from 10am-3pm. Full training will be provided. It’s a fun environment with amazing volunteers, great music and a relaxed atmosphere. Bonus: take home any book you want! Must be available 1-3 set days a week from 10am-3pm.
- Facilities Management
- Literacy / Reading
- Library Sciences
- Inventory Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1-3 days a week from 10am-3pm
- Volunteer Coordinator for Book...
- Weekly Book Sorting Position
- Special Events Coordinator for...
- Graphic Designer for The Book...
- Public Relations Volunteer for...
- Social Media Coordinator for The...
- Seeking Board Members for The...
- Community Outreach Volunteer for...
- Book Fairies Warehouse Supervisor
- Seeking an Executive Director...
- Book Fairies Grant Writer
- Book Donation Program Volunteer
- Book Sorting Trainer