The Book Donation Volunteer will assist in setting up book drives in schools and corporations across Long Island. The volunteer will inform the schools and organizations about our charity and encourage them to run a one week used book drive. Once the drive is set up, the volunteer will reach out to confirm the start and end of drive and send a thank you letter at the conclusion of the drive. Average hours per week: 2 hours
- Literacy / Reading
- Community Outreach
- Program Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Weekly Book Sorting Position
- Special Events Coordinator for...
- Seeking Board Members for The...
- Community Outreach Volunteer for...
- Book Fairies Grant Writer
- Photographer for The Book Fairies
- Graphic Designer to Create...
- Book Donation Program Volunteer
- Public Relations Volunteer for...
- Social Media Coordinator for The...