The Book Donation Volunteer will assist in setting up book drives in schools and corporations across Long Island. The volunteer will inform the schools and organizations about our charity and encourage them to run a one week used book drive. Once the drive is set up, the volunteer will reach out to confirm the start and end of drive and send a thank you letter at the conclusion of the drive. Average hours per week: 2 hours
- Literacy / Reading
- Community Outreach
- Program Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Website Help Using WordPress!
- Volunteer Coordinator for Book...
- Weekly Book Sorting Position
- Special Events Coordinator for...
- Seeking Board Members for The...
- Community Outreach Volunteer for...
- Book Fairies Warehouse Supervisor
- Book Fairies Grant Writer
- Book Donation Program Volunteer
- Public Relations Volunteer for...
- Book Sorting Trainer
- Social Media Coordinator for The...