The Book Sorting Trainer will teach new volunteers how to check and sort books. As your knowledge grows, the trainer will also be responsible for quality control over the checked books and make sure they are in the right grade level and in acceptable quality. The Book Trainer would work set hours each week. This is ideal for a teacher or someone who can easily distinguish between preschool, elementary, middle school and high school books. Average hours per week: 5hr - 15hr (depending on how many days you choose to work in the warehouse)
- General Education
- Literacy / Reading
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Reading / Writing
- Library Sciences
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 1-3 days in the warehouse from 10am-3pm
- Volunteer Coordinator for Book...
- Weekly Book Sorting Position
- Special Events Coordinator for...
- Seeking Board Members for The...
- Community Outreach Volunteer for...
- Book Fairies Warehouse Supervisor
- Graphic Designer for The Book...
- Book Fairies Grant Writer
- Public Relations Volunteer for...
- Book Donation Program Volunteer
- Social Media Coordinator for The...
- Book Sorting Trainer