The Volunteer Coordinator will be responsible for handling volunteer inquiries and emailing our potential volunteers about volunteer hours and opportunities. As most volunteers contact us via email, the main responsibility is to respond with a form letter email and add their email address to our database. This is perfect for someone who may want to work from home, is good on the computer and enjoys responding to emails. Average hours per week: 2 hours.
*Must be located within driving distance to Freeport, NY and be available to come to the warehouse when necessary.
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Office Reception
- Data Entry
- Literacy / Reading
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Volunteer Coordinator for Book...
- Weekly Book Sorting Position
- Special Events Coordinator for...
- Seeking Board Members for The...
- Community Outreach Volunteer for...
- Book Fairies Warehouse Supervisor
- Graphic Designer for The Book...
- Book Fairies Grant Writer
- Book Donation Program Volunteer
- Public Relations Volunteer for...
- Book Sorting Trainer
- Social Media Coordinator for The...