Program Assistant Volunteer
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
13 people are interested
This is a volunteer opportunity.
The Classroom Assistants support staff in various program areas including; stem and project based learning classrooms, game rooms, gym, and the kitchen. These volunteers help monitor and communicate with Club members as they assist the staff in making the Club a fun, safe, and educational experience. Classroom Assistants are a valuable asset to the Boys & Girls Club of Collier County serving as role models for the younger members of the Club while gaining personal satisfaction and life skills. Classroom Assistants work together with staff members as a team to provide a positive place for Boys & Girls Club members. During the school year the program serves 1st - 12th grade members, Monday-Friday, 3:30 PM-7:00 PM. Summer Times, 8:00 AM-6:00 PM.
Volunteer Requirements for All Volunteers:
* 15 years and older (18 and older require background check with copy of driver’s license and social security card).
* Complete a volunteer application.
* Are screened by professional club staff.
* Attend a Boys & Girls Club of Collier County orientation.
* Sign agreement to adhere to the Volunteer Policies & Procedures Handbook.
This volunteer opportunity is also available at our Bolch Campus in Immokalee.
1155 Roberts Ave West
Immokalee, FL. 34142
Boys & Girls Clubs of America is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. The organization will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis including, but not limited to, veteran status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or any other protected group status as defined by law. Boys & Girls Clubs of America will also not discriminate against employees or applicants based on sexual orientation or gender identity.
We'll work with your schedule.
7500 Davis Blvd.Naples, FL 34104
- General Education
- Child Development
- People Skills
- Teaching / Instruction
- Visual Arts
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- minimum 2 hours a week
- We are flexible on the summer volunteer schedule to accommodate vacations and work schedules.