Volunteers are needed for Historic Flight Foundation's annual flying events! We are looking for people who are up for the challenge, will follow through on their commitment, enjoy working with others, and are willing to jump right in. Assignments are available for volunteers of all ages and abilities.
Our events include:
- May 20: Paine Field Aviation Day During the traditional opening day of Paine Field flying season, Historic Flight offers historic and educational displays, fine food, music, and of course, flying.
- September 1-3: Vintage Aircraft Weekend Historic Flight Foundation's signature annual event, "VAW" features a first class Speakers Bureau, live music, a flying session of vintage aircraft, vintage automobiles and military vehicles, vintage clothing and uniforms, and a host of opportunities for kids and parents to interact with displays and vendors. (www.vintageaircraftweekend.org)
Volunteer positions include:
- parking and transportation
- admissions and hospitality
- retail and memberships
- ramp operations and aircraft security
- aircraft docent
- site set-up and breakdown
We will do our best to match you with your desired position. Training where necessary will be offered prior to the event.
Volunteers receive a commemorative t-shirt, complimentary admission to the event, lunch and an invitation to the celebratory BBQ at the end of the day on Saturday.
To join the team, simply respond with your availability to one or both events. Please add our email to your address book so you will receive our communications- firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Customer Service
- Facilities Management
- Bus/Van Driving
- Retail / Sales
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- 5 hour shift
- Some positions may require training provided by us prior to the event.