Are you passionate about social causes?
Do you enjoy the responsibility of planning, execution and closing of projects in a timely manner?
Are you a good collaborator who can engage a team of volunteers towards accomplishing a project?
Welcome to Globalizm! We are looking for project managers for our "Globalizm NOW" initiatve which involves projects with focused and timely goals to solve social issues. Apply now!
Here are some of the activities this role will involve:
- Creating a project page and schedule on globalizm.org (a simple project management tool is available for this purpose)
- Coordinating a video conference meeting with volunteers to take the projects forward
- Tracking the projects closely to make sure they are completed on schedule
- Submitting a Project Report upon completion of the project
Minimum Time commitment:
4 hours per week
How to Apply:
Besides applying through volunteermatch, please click on the link below to fill out the full application form:
Terms of this position:
Globalizm.org is looking for volunteers for our nonprofit initiatives. This is a voluntary position and there will be no remuneration in cash or kind. Globalizm.org may, at its own discretion, acknowledge services rendered with a volunteer appreciation certificate at the end of the volunteering period. Volunteer hour letters will be provided upon request for academic purposes. The duration of the voluntary position will be determined at the time of volunteer confirmation.
- Project Management
- Website Project Management
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 13